MAXIMISING POTENTIAL & PERSONAL EFFECTIVENESS
Do you know what your strengths are or how to discover and find your strengths? If the answer is no, this course is for you.
Are you thinking about returning to the workplace following a period if illness or unemployment? If the answer is yes, this course is also for you.
In times of high unemployment, employers have more choice of applicants and will favour those with robust employability skills. This course also provides a taster of Employability skills. These are the skills necessary for getting, keeping and being successful in a job.
- Learn ways to manage your greatest resource, YOU, in a relaxed environment with likeminded people who are equally determined to identify strengths and areas in need of improvement.
- Investigate what motivates or de-motivates you within personal and work situations
- Identify and overcome barriers to employment.
- Identify job role profiles
- Understand Job Descriptions and Personal Specifications
- Improve your professional and personal potential by making positive changes, developing action plans and managing yourself better.
Time: 12.30 – 3pm
Dates: 22nd Jan, 29th Jan, 5th Feb, 19th Feb , 26th Feb, 5th Mar, 12th Mar, 19th Mar, 26th Mar
Location: Broadacre House
Contact: Recovery College Collective
Course Leader: Deb Summerill