Does your brain follow the rules?
Neither does ours!
Forget the games, let's get serious … over the next 6 weeks, we will be attempting to piece together the complex and diverse nature of our unique neurology and behaviours. Such behaviours can include difficulties with organisation, memory, concentration, time, direction, perception, sequencing, poor listening skills - leading to low self-esteem - anxiety and depression. However you can also be creative, original, open-minded and determined.
We hope to enable each other to create - and build upon - supportive networks, coping strategies and active ways to self manage.
- Dyscalculia: D1ff1culti3s with calculat10n & Numb3r conc3pts.
- Dyspraxia/DCD: D iffi cu lties with mov eme nts and co-ord-inat-ion.
- AD/HD: Emotional, mental and sensory regulation difficult Ѽ (is this a shiny apple?).
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD) inc. Asperger’s Syndrome.
- Social & communication problems, Obsessive, difference of Imagination.
- Dyslexia: difFiculty With reaDing Riting, spelllinnG ward recoGnition & sequencing.
- Tourette’s Syndrome: Verbal & physical tics.
- Word (bananas) finding & speech problemssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
Dates: 14th, 22nd, 29th September. 6th, 13th, 20th October
Location: Recovery College
Contact: 0191 261 0948, email@example.com