This course is brought to you by The Kindness Project.
We believe that real self-esteem comes from a healthy respect for yourself and an understanding of what your role is in the world.
Each week we will look at a different aspect of how you feel about yourself and how to build on that. Some of the topics covered: interactions with others, low and positive self-esteem and positive affirmations.
We look forward to welcoming you to a friendly, creative group session that explores the need for heathy self-esteem, finding ways to enhance in a peer environment and develop and discover new things about who you are and who you would like to become.
We look at many areas including;
- Your awareness of who you are
- How you think and feel about your strengths and weaknesses
- The expectations you place on yourself
- Your awareness of what you want from your life.
- Do you accept yourself for who you are or not?
- How you view yourself in comparison to others
- How you think and feel about what other people say about you
Time: 10am – 12pm
Dates: Starting on 12th Jan, then weekly (except half-term)
Location: Broadacre House
Contact: Recovery College Collective
Course Leader: Sara Lourenco