RECOCO IS FACING A CHALLENGE.
WE HAVE DONE BEFORE, BUT THIS ONE IS A BIT TRICKY.
WE HELP PEOPLE. NOW HELP US.
Like other tenants in Broadacre House, we have given “notice to quit”. This basically means we’ve all got to be out the building by November 3.
This means we have to find a new home.
We want to keep helping people across Tyneside and the rest of the North East. And we want to stay with or as near to our marvellous Broadacre neighbours as possible.
We need your help to do that.
So here’s what you can do… contact these people, tell them why we need help, and ask them to help us secure a new home:
- Email, phone or visit your local MP. Find your local MP by typing in your postcode here.
- Ask your local councillors to raise the issue and help us find a new home. Find your local councillors here.
- Contact the property management firm that works on behalf of the owner, GVA. Their Senior Regional Director can be emailed on: email@example.com
- Tell everyone you can about us, including your CPN, psychiatrist, social worker, next-door neighbour, ANYONE.
- Help us to spread the word and SHOW why ReCoCo is so special. Write something for our prospectus, do your Empower Flower, tell us what you’ve gained from being part of ReCoCo. Tweet using the hashtag: #ReHouseReCoCo
You might also want to contact the building’s owners. They are the Reuben Brothers. They are the 60th richest people in the world, worth about £14 billion. They also describe themselves as “philanthropists”, which is useful for us! There’s a few email addresses for them: